The 3" Snap-In is a hybrid improvement of the R-Squared & the small & medium versions of our hand tools. They allow for delicate work without having to worry about applying too much pressure & breaking the tool. The 3" Snap-In features the replaceable reversible blade insert design. Changing blades is done without tools by firmly "snapping" the blade out & back in. The addition of a finger rest adds increased pressure control. Designed to cut hardwood, softwood, masonite & manmade panels.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #236826 in Home Improvement
- Brand: Microplane
- Set includes: 1 ea. Flat, round & angle blade in coarse grade
- 1 ea. Flat, round & angle in fine grade plus handle
- Razor sharp teeth that cut 10 times faster than similar shaping tools.
- The handle, made of Santaprene, is 9" long x 1-1/8" wide.
- Each stainless steel replacement blade is 3" long x 3/4" wide.