Micro-Mesh is a unique cushioned abrasive capable of giving very fine & very controlled scratch patterns. The grits range from 1500 to 12000. The 1500 is slightly more coarse than a conventional 600 grit sandpaper & the 12000 will leave scratch patterns that cannot be detected by the human eye. Micro-Mesh abrasives can polish to an optically clear, reflective state or through the use of a more coarse grit, leave a matte or satin finish. Excellent product to use as a final rub for water-based finishes.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #58967 in Home Improvement
- Brand: Peachtree Woodworking
- Kit contains 2 each of the following; 1500, 1800, 2400, 3200, 3600, 4000
- 6000, 8000, 12000 grit; each sheet is 3" x 6".
- One 3" x 3" foam sanding block & one set of instructions.
- Designed for woodworkers to replace the use of steel wool, rottenstone or pumice.
- May be used on bare or finished wood, wet or dry.