This Coxreels SH-N-350 reel and hose unit for low pressure air or water applications has a cartridge-style spring motor for automatic rewind for non-kinked storage and protection of the hose. The PVC hose has a3/8" inside diameter (ID), is 50' in length, and has a 3/8" male National Pipe Thread (NPT) brass fitting. The reel and hose unit can be mounted to a floor, wall, ceiling, bench, or truck. The steel base and support post provide strength and durability with "Super Hub" dual axle support for stability and reduced vibration during operation and greater structural integrity. It has a swivel lock bracket for safety with a multi-position lock ratchet for securing the hose at a desired length. It has nitrile swivel seals for durability and resistance to oils and 1" lubricated precision bearings for smooth rewind. The hose has a maximum working pressure of 300 pounds per square inch (psi) and a maximum temperature of 150 degrees F. This reel and hose unit is suitable for use in air/water services, pneumatic tools, and washdown applications.
Coxreels manufactures hoses, cords, and cable reels and accessories. The company, founded in 1923, is headquartered in Tempe, AZ.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #128267 in BISS
- Size: 3/8" (M)NPT
- Brand: Coxreels
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 21.00" h x 8.75" w x 19.62" l, 48.00 pounds
- Spring-driven automatic rewind for non-kinked wrapping, storage, and protection of hose
- Steel for strength and durability with dual axle support for stability during operation
- Swivel lock bracket for safety with multi-position lock ratchet for securing hose at desired length
- Nitrile swivel seals for durability and resistance to oils
- Lubricated precision bearings for smooth rewind